Position Opened on April 7, 2017
Front End Web Developer
MAGNETIC is looking for talented Front End Developers to join our growing team. Our designers are busy creating web comps for our expanding list of A-List clients. Our dev team needs your help bringing these designs to life in the browser.
Our ideal candidate will be equally as crazy as our designers in order to not only maintain their graphic standards but enhance their vision. A brush up on ping pong skills will be welcomed as you get to know the team.
Frontend Developer Skillset Requirements:
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good understanding of asynchronous request handling, partial page updates, and AJAX
- Working Knowledge of Photoshop / Illustrator: to be able to work with layered web comps for exporting, cropping, resizing, or performing adjustments on images both vector and raster
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them (Browser Stack)
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git / SVN
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that all code employs current best practices.
Frameworks frequently used in development:
- Hubspot COS
MAGNETIC navigates brands across a variety of industries on their journey to find true north for themselves. Picture a casual environment with a diverse group of top-notch talent working collaboratively and passionately to create positive business and community level impact for a diverse client set. If this sounds like your kind of job, then we'd like to hear from you.