MAGNETIC is seeking a leader to take a team of top-notch growth marketing managers, specialists, and up-and-comers to the next level. The growth team is currently comprised of 6-8 people located in the United States and South Africa and holds mostly top-level qualifications in eCommerce, lead-generation, organic and paid media, email and SMS, and demand generation.
Our ideal candidate is someone passionate about leading teams and their clients to sustainable growth. Analytical by nature while driving positive impact to a growing team culture.
This position reports directly to Trey Evans, Junior Partner and Global Head of Growth.
As a strategic brand growth partner, MAGNETIC is dedicated to helping its clients adapt to new opportunities and leverage data-driven insights for maximum impact. The growth marketing director has the exciting opportunity to harness the power of real-time, multi-industry data sets in order to drive sustainable growth for businesses in various industries.
Role and REsponsibilities
Team Leadership, Training, & Culture
- Mentor & Lead Client Delivery Team
- Identify, Assign, & Monitor Quarterly OKRs for Team Members
- Foster a Culture of Strategic Innovation Based on Rapid Experimentation and Quantifiable Results
- Contribute to MAGNETIC Thought Leadership (blogs, videos, etc.)
- Oversee Client Onboarding & Strategy Development
- Guide Client Quarterly OKR & Sprint Planning
- Review Client Performance (& Course Correct When Needed)
- Standardize Department Workflows & SOPs
- Implement Measurement Frameworks to Monitor Account Health
- Manage Team Bandwidth, Forecasting, and Output
- Manage Individual Professional Development (MAGNETIC allocates 15% of employee time toward Pro-Dev)
- Develop Strategic White Label Partnerships
Department Growth (in Collaboration w/ Head of Growth)
- Continually Evolve Our Service Offering/Team Roadmap
- Participate in New Business Conversations & Pitches
- Client Acquisition and Retention
- 3+ Years in Management Position or Higher
- Proven Track Record in Leadership and Team Growth
- 3+ Years Agency Experience
- Specific Knowledge and Deep Understanding for Growth Marketing in B2C, B2B, and Demand Generation
- Specific Knowledge and Deep Understanding of Current and Emerging Marketing Tactics, Platforms, Tools, and Best Practices
- Can-do Attitude and Genuine Passion for People
- Knowledge / Certification in RevOps
- Knowledge / Certification in Project Management