Position Opened on March 21, 2022
Digital Paid Media Coordinator
Magnetic Creative is seeking a Digital Paid Media Coordinator to implement, manage, and optimize multi-channel paid campaigns for a variety of clients. The ideal candidate is someone who has a knack for problem solving, an innate understanding of all major digital advertising platforms, and enjoys working across multiple industries.
MAGNETIC navigates brands across a variety of industries on their journey to find true north for themselves. Picture a casual environment with a diverse group of top-notch talent working collaboratively and passionately to create positive business and community level impact for a diverse client set. If this sounds like your kind of job, then we'd like to hear from you!
- Meet with clients to gain a deep understanding of their target market and business goals.
- Manage the strategy, setup, and reporting of paid digital campaigns for our clients.
- Measure and optimize paid marketing campaigns using integrated reporting tools and Google Analytics.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends to keep us ahead, including updates to search marketing, social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Proactively research and test new strategies, and tactics to continuously deliver better results for our clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create compelling ad creative that is contextually formatted for each platform and aligned with brand standards.
- Contribute to thought leadership content on behalf of Magnetic in the form of written, video based, and in-person content publication.
- 1-2 years experience (ideally at an agency) managing multi-channel, paid digital campaigns with a proven track record of generating profitable results
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels, strategies, and platforms, including paid search (Google Ads) and paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.). Platform certifications are a plus (Google Ads, Google Analytics, etc.).
- Experience managing a minimum of $50k annual media budgets and strategically allocating spend to maximize results.
- Able to integrate multiple paid platforms to drive a cohesive strategy that complements and supports organic channels.
- You bring a dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent communicator but can also be process-driven and rely on data to make decisions.
- Experience in B2C eCommerce and/or B2B lead generation is a plus.