Position Opened on October 19, 2021
Seeking: Copywriter to be a part of the Magnetic Creative Growth Team. The ideal candidate for this role is someone who has experience writing compelling copy that drives conversions across the major digital mediums (social, email, blogs, landing pages, etc.) and can leverage analytical insights to optimize content performance.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with our designers and strategists to ideate, prioritize, and execute marketing strategies to drive growth for our clients' businesses
- Own the execution of all copy identified in client monthly editorial calendars, including: digital ads, blogs, email, SMS, social, landing pages, product pages, and chatbots
- Develop copy variations to optimize content based A/B testing and data analysis
- Work with senior creative or project leads to ensure copy tone and style are consistent with established brand style guides
- Present completed work to clients and manage the revision process as needed
- Coordinate copy development with contractors as needed
- Schedule approved content across various channels
- Contribute to thought leadership content on behalf of Magnetic in the form of written and/or video based content
- 2+ years of related experience (previous agency experience is a plus)
- A keen enthusiasm for and basic understanding of content trends, online content, persuasive writing, and storytelling.
- A solid understanding of marketing and advertising principles
- Exceptional writing skills and attention to detail
- Ability to actively contribute to strategic brainstorming, campaign development, creative brief development and creative execution
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously and effectively juggle different writing demands
- Understanding of SEO / on-page optimization best practices to maximize the online visibility in the search results
- Completion of conversion focused copywriting courses (CXL, Copyhackers, etc.)
- Understanding of graphic design and a keen appreciation of the interplay between textual and visual elements
- Working knowledge of HubSpot, Shopify, and/or Klaviyo (or similar tools)
- Experience writing for performance marketing campaigns (Facebook Ads, Google Ads, sales emails, etc.)
- Experience working with eCommerce and/or SaaS brands
MAGNETIC navigates brands across a variety of industries on their journey to find true north for themselves. Picture a casual environment with a diverse group of top-notch talent working collaboratively and passionately to create positive business and community level impact for a diverse client set.
If this sounds like your kind of job, then we'd like to hear from you.