Here’s your chance to apply your passion for the work that you do to an incredible roster of accounts and work alongside an award winning global team.
The Account Executive fearlessly guides their clients every step of the way to deliver incredible results and unmatched client service.
Areas of design opportunities are robust, but will primarily entail: responsibility to maintain day-to-day client activities, execution of project planning, briefing and reporting. If you have a desire to grow and learn, let’s get crackin’! 🤘
Sound like your kind of gig? Then let’s get after it!
Account Executive - What You'll Bring
- 2-5 years of working experience as a Project Manager or similar
- In-depth knowledge of marketing and advertising methods and tactics and the ability to communicate internally and externally about these methods
- Pride of ownership in your performance and the direct impact it has on Magentic’s success
- Discipline to follow and maintain status sheets, meeting agendas, budget tracking, scope writing and project planning
- A team player mentality who encourages collaboration and builds positive relationships with clients and internal teams.
- The craftsmanship to tactfully roadmap milestones and tasks
What You'll Do
- Active daily on all assigned accounts with a strong understanding of project lifecycle, scheduling and overall scope of work
- Set and maintains client expectations around timelines, scope management, project management and agency workflows
- Solution oriented and proactive leadership
- Excellent time-management paired with interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organization and attention to detail to find the error in this content
- A good team member, willing to learn, follow scope of work, while positively intaking feedback
- Desire to dive in and be a part of the #MAGFAM
Bonus Skills - Photo / Video
- You have agency experience
- CRM skills are a plus
- Familiarity with Adobe CC
- Familiarity with Basecamp and Harvest Forecast
- You have been known to drink from a firehose once or twice
What You'll Get
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- 401k matching
- The opportunity to produce award-winning work with some pretty rad people