Position Opened on June 3, 2017
Video Producer / Editor
If you are in-sync with the pulse of the city, a news junkie with an innate marketing instinct and can get to the core with your creative messaging—we want to talk to you!
MAGNETIC CREATIVE IS HIRING A MOTIVATED VIDEO PRODUCER / EDITOR.
Location Temecula, California, United States
Video Producer Job Responsibilities
This job function will be responsible for working with the account managers and video production manager to schedule shoot dates, organize production crews, manage equipment, and generally help facilitate the production process. Collaboration and clear communication are crucial to this role. You will be responsible for finding potential issues in the process and bringing them to the attention to the video production manager.
With a wide variety of productions to execute on, we will need you to be a comfortable and competent editor. to help with our own internal video needs and for client based work we will need you to be able to occasionally assemble stories and throw together social projects. If editing is your thing, we would be stoked to have you take on client editing work as well.
The ideal candidate will have basic understanding of the video production process and be excited to learn how to facilitate and engage in all parts of the execution. This position requires a “can do” attitude, and the ability to focus and execute in a rapidly growing agency environment.
In a rapidly growing agency environment, this is your opportunity to work with a diverse and fun crew while turning out quality video content for our clients.
Video Producer Basic Qualifications
- A minimum of 2 years experience in a producer or project management role.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in professional editing software (Adobe Suite)
- Previous videography experience and proficiency operating cinema cameras.
- A strong aptitude for new technology
- The ability to manage schedules and connect the production process, through constant communication.
- Desire to learn and grow upon their own video production skill set.
- Self-directing, self-motivating, and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Well organized and able to manage projects from concept to completion
- Ability to take constructive criticism and implement it.
About MAGNETIC Creative
MAGNETIC navigates brands across a variety of industries on their journey to find True North for themselves. Picture a casual environment with a diverse group of top-notch talent working collaboratively and passionately to create positive business and community level impact for a diverse client set. If this sounds like your kind of job, then we'd like to hear from you.