Position Opened on May 11, 2022
Junior Graphic Designer
Here’s your chance to collaborate on killer projects for badass clients, all while learning the ropes at a global agency from the front row. The junior graphic designer will collaborate with a design team who’s just as passionate, detail oriented and design focused as you are.
Areas of design opportunities are robust, but will primarily entail: production design in the realm of social media, web design, catalogs/collateral, packaging, signage, and digital marketing assets. If you have a desire to grow and learn, let’s get crackin’! 🤘
Junior Designer - What You’ll Bring
- 0-3 years of experience
- An interesting and engaging portfolio of well executed design work.
- Mad skills in Adobe Suite of products, specifically Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- An observant passion for the current state of design and willingness to share with the team.
- An open eye, to analyze what’s popular in fonts, compositions and overall aesthetics in the design world around you.
- Knowledge of social media styles, trends and sizing guidelines
- Ability to export optimized web ready assets.
- Detail oriented with designs and organized with file management.
- Ability to sketch ideas, brainstorm creative and apply to projects
- A good team member, willing to learn, follow scope of work, while positively intaking feedback.
- Desire to dive in and be a part of the #MAGFAM
Bonus Skills of Junior Designer Position:
- Email design skills are a plus
- Adobe After Effects/Adobe Premiere Pro/ Animation skills
- You added a good joke/puns to your cover letter.
What You’ll Get
- Paid - dolla, dolla bills y’all
- Health benefits
- 401k options
- Remote working, with potential travel