Position Opened on July 30, 2021
Digital Paid Media Strategist
Magnetic Creative is seeking a Digital Paid Media Specialist to implement, manage, and optimize multi-channel paid campaigns for a variety of clients. The ideal candidate is someone who has a knack for problem solving, an innate understanding of all major digital advertising platforms, and enjoys working across multiple industries.
- Manage the strategy, setup, and reporting of all paid digital campaigns for our clients.
- Measure and optimize paid marketing campaigns using integrated reporting tools and Google Analytics.
- Stay up-to-date with digital marketing trends to keep us ahead, including updates to search marketing, social media marketing, attribution, and programmatic media buying.
- Proactively research and test new vendors, strategies, and tactics to continuously deliver better results for our clients.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create compelling ad creative that is contextually formatted for each platform and aligned with brand standards.
- Contribute to thought leadership content on behalf of Magnetic in the form of written, video based, and in-person content publication.
- 3-5 years experience managing multi-channel, paid digital campaigns with a proven track record of generating profitable results (experience in both B2C eCommerce and B2B lead generation is a plus).
- Must have an in-depth knowledge of the various paid marketing channels, strategies, and platforms, including paid search (Google Ads), paid social (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, etc.), and native content distribution networks (Taboola, StackAdapt, Outbrain).
- Experience managing a minimum of $100k annual media budgets and strategically allocating spend to maximize results.
- Able to integrate multiple paid platforms to drive a cohesive strategy that complements and supports organic channels.
- You bring a dual-minded approach: You’re highly creative and an excellent communicator but can also be process-driven and rely on data to make decisions.
- Previous agency experience is a plus.